Chicago Criminal Defense Attorney
When you have been arrested on suspicion of a crime or charged with one, your thoughts might immediately go to the worst-case scenario. You wonder, “Will I go to jail? Will I lose my driver’s license? Will I lose my job?” A skilled attorney such as myself, Jonathan Feldman, can step in immediately to not only ease your fears, but to begin building a strong defense on your behalf.
Until you have a Chicago criminal lawyer defending you, you will not know all of your rights and options. As your defense attorney, I can handle your case at the Illinois state or federal level. I can inform you of your rights and options while seeking the best possible outcome on your behalf.
If you, a friend or a family member requires help from a criminal defense attorney, do not hesitate to call 312-952-5172 for a free initial consultation. I assist people throughout Cook County and the Chicago area with criminal charges that include:
- Drug charges: My law firm is prepared to mount a strong defense against drug possession charges, drug distribution charges and any type of drug charges at either Illinois state or federal court.
- DUI: You may have a number of potential defenses to your drunk driving charge. My law firm can help you discover these defenses while I work toward a positive resolution to your DWI/DUI/drunk driving case.
- Traffic offenses: My firm has the knowledge and experience to handle any traffic violation case. Whether you are charged with speeding, driving on a suspended or revoked license, or any other traffic offense, we work hard to minimize the impact of your charge and find the best possible resolution.
- Theft: I am prepared to defend you and protect your rights if you are accused of theft charges such as shoplifting or retail theft.
- Violent crimes: Violent crimes are some of the gravest accusations a person can face. My law firm is ready to defend against the full range of violent crimes, from murder to assault and battery.
- Weapons charges: Weapons crimes are very serious allegations. I will devote all of my efforts to reach the best possible outcome to these charges.
- Property crimes:Theft, fraud or related charges can be devastating on many levels. I will examine the evidence and explore every potential defense.
Contact Jonathan Feldman, Cook County Drug Charges Lawyer
Facing drug charges or any other type of criminal charge? Call 312-952-5172 or email me to get started on your defense. I offer a free consultation and am available 24/7 to aid my clients. Jail visits are available. Turn-in services are available. Se habla español.